One Barnes Ct.
This remarkable property is the perfect blend of Town and Country living. Inspired by the simple elegance of rural Swedish farmhouses, this exquisitely curated residence seamlessly combines distinctive design elements. There is a classic neutral-on-white palette, large framed black farmhouse style windows, subtle wide plank floors, contemporary finishes & accents resulting in a remarkably stylish and liveable home. This modern single-story home featuring 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms is pure luxury.
Highlights at a Glance
- Luxurious 4+BD/4.5BA home located moments from trails, parks, top-rated schools, and downtown Moraga
- Modern Farmhouse design
- Completed in 2018
- Custom builder: Brad H Agler
- .35 +/- acre level lot*
- 3,900+/- square feet residence *
- Classic architectural details, gracious and flexible open floor plan
- Large, attached two-car rear garage
- Close to Downtown Moraga, miles of trails, Moraga Country Club, and top-rated schools
- Roof: composition shingle
- Siding: board & batten
- Black modern farmhouse-inspired exterior gooseneck sconces
- Open plan design
- High ceilings
- Recessed LED lighting
- Farmhouse black windows and sliding doors
- Wide plank flooring in main living areas
- Neutral carpet in bedrooms and media/rec room
- Shaker-style panel doors with iron black lever hardware and hinges
- Dual-zone heating & air-conditioning
- Tankless water heater
- Hot Water Recirculating Pump
- Temperature controlled wine closet
- House prewired for high-end audio/visual
- Vaulted, wood-planked, beam ceiling
- A distinctive fireplace flanked by open bookcases and storage cabinets below
- Oversize barn door serves to close the room off from the entry hall and formal dining room
- Large sliding door opens to patio and expansive yard beyond
Chef’s Kitchen & Butler’s Pantry
- Chef’s kitchen with farmhouse sink and top-of-the-line professional-grade stainless steel appliances
- Traditional painted wood cabinetry and hardware, stone countertops, and subway tile backsplash
- Large breakfast bar/island
- Butler’s Pantry staging area includes a stone countertop with subway tile, shelving, and storage below with a built-in kegerator and large enclosed pantry
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- The beautifully appointed guest bathroom is off the entry
- The Jack and Jill bedrooms have has a large shared bathroom (are the bedrooms considered Jack and Jill or the bathroom?)
- The guest bedroom has an ensuite bath with backyard access. It could serve as a future pool bathroom.
- The owner’s suite has a large walk-in closet/dressing room. The sumptuous bath has a contemporary freestanding tub, a large marble tiled shower, and custom vanity.
Rec/Media Room & Office
- Media/Exercise/Game/ Bonus Room is the only room upstairs. It has a full bathroom, a built-in bench, and a vaulted ceiling.
- The Office has views of the side yard and is located away from all the activity.
- Traditional hardware, painted wood cabinetry
- Ample counter space and utility sink
Fabulous Outdoor Living
- Great room sliding glass doors open onto the beautiful back patio, a peaceful place to sip a cold drink, start up the barbeque, play, garden, or entertain
- Fully landscaped, level fenced yard
- Lush lawn, beautiful established trees, garden areas, & irrigation
- Room for a pool
Garage & Parking
- Two-car garage with internal access
- Power for electric car charging
- Side door access to the back yard
- The sizeable driveway with room for 3+ cars is finished with beautiful pavers
∗ Third parties provided the home’s square footage and lot size. Listing Agents and Coldwell Banker have not and will not verify or investigate any information or documents supplied by third parties, including the home square footage. We recommend all interested parties conduct their investigation.